Sunday, September 23, 2007

Water Ambience


Water Ambience
What is the sound that I heard?
It makes me nervous like your there.
I can’t say any word,
Like the feelings I can’t share.
How come I can’t bare it all?
And I’m unable to call.
I have to be man enough,
to tell you later and laugh.
I handed you my Jacket
For the evening is so cold.
Put my hands on my pocket
And I kept everything untold.
What is it in you and I felt so shy?
While deep inside you make me fly.
I feel the spark you.
I hope you notice, I hope you knew.
Mixed emotion never fades
And I’m drowning in cascades.
What is this confusion?
Am I in dilution?
Visions of a bright view,
Walking on the seashore next to you,
When can I say what I feel for you?
Why I’m only a friend for you.

No comments: