Sunday, September 23, 2007

Torrid Urge


Torrid Urge
Over scratching my skin
For the itch is now within.
Yes I have an empty head
Stitching barbwires as a thread.
I admit that I have fun
From the sins I have done.
Now my innocence was drilled.
Something I don’t know was grilled.
I can’t help my torrid urge, pleasure and heat is now merged.
The flame is hard to extinguish as morality’s relinquished.
So much tired to fall and crawl and there should be self-control.
The price to pay is expensive and the impact is negative.
Craved to reveal a secret
And now bruised to regret.
Constrained to do what’s wrong?
It’s tantalizingly strong!
Every action has a fruit
And the payment will start to recruit.
Sour grapes do not mean life.
Dead-end, as I’m overripe
Curious to experiment
About the mysterious movements
Satisfaction on the bliss
Moaning across the axis.
I’m ashamed I want to run from all the things I have done.
Chastity has no more shield and no doctor can get he healed.
I’m murdered by my own urge
Defrayments have emerge
Debts had double its impact.
Right through the rude payback
My neck is now on the chopping board
Below a rusted sword
My health is now a slave
I should have stopped what I craved.

No comments: