Sunday, September 23, 2007

Armadillo

Everything used to be so tenderly,
As you walk you’re vanishing slowly.
When will I see your great smile again?
Am I the source of all your pain?
Having you right here on my side,
Was a strange, really strange ride?
It’s not easy for me to say
You leave and you’re so far away.
Physically you’re present now,
Staring at me somehow,
But it hurts that I know
You wanted me to go.
Having you having distance from me:
It’s too hard because we used to be very close.
Goodbye and good luck I wont disagree.
Have fun on the life that you chose
The tree we used to climb up was chopped down.
Our old playground was now a dull ghost town.
Changes are not easy to take.
Way too tired and I cannot escape.
Can’t you see?
That it’s not easy for me?
But I don’t want to see you unhappy.
I will miss you the most and I’m so sorry.
I know you are suffering
Setting you free us the only right thing.
Rolling down unto the eerie hill,
Twisted spine and I’m gutless and ill.
If a riddance of me is what you need.
Continue your life and you may now proceed.
You are far from when I met you.
I will now let you go.
For now we are still together.
But you’re so cold and you’re heart is out there.
Just to give you a brand new fresh start.
I’ll give you the peace on your heart.

No comments: