
Alone Every night in the endless fright,
Black moths and Butterflies are on my sight.
Seized by darkness, fear and pain,
Up to the morning the nightmares just maintain.
No particular reason they just hate me.
Whatever I do is treason, they just avoid me.
I lost most fortitude to keep on standing.
They find me and my quills terrifying.
Entities are destroying my dreams and goals.
I’m not a cement to cover your holes.
The damage can’t be healed for I’m heedless.
They make me feel very useless.
If they want to laugh they will jeer at me.
This chaotic life has no clarity.
Ousted; when I spoke my own outcry,
Conflicts to move on make me die.
Alone, every day light with my self I fight.
Against wrong allegations I had lost my right.
I’m a Hedgehog who can’t be hug as you see.
All their trash is dedicated for me.
I was Alone in every morning and afternoons;
Strangled by squirrels, bunnies and raccoons
Misery is my twin, I have no friends.
A wallflower in the dead ends
Tagging me as a menacious freak
Concluding my existence with a leak
I’m drugging hard but no one cares.
I’m wretch and trapped on these snares.
Collapse the pain and shame please.
Demolish the walls around me please.
All the blame: Go away faraway from me.
Clear my name in jeopardy.
Hysterical, I have no one to depend
Is there a forest where I can blend?
I tried to be a good boy and I tried so hard
But rejection is my reward.
I’m alone…Alone
Into this cruel world
I’m alone… all alone…
This cruel world is blurred.
Alone…Alone…Wake me up if this thing is a dream.
Alone…Alone
If I could only scream
I wrote this during the darkest years of my life. It's all about having a hard time to fit in to a society. This about the pain of having no friends just because you are not good enough for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment