
Madness about my surrounding’s texture. I’m nailed to my angry handicapture.
Hunger for acceptance and attention leads me to immoral convention.
In every angle I’m not healthy. My hopes and wishes had no guarantee.
Useless abnormal dimwit is the phrase they use to dump me on the exit.
Repelled to the route I can’t reach. Starving soul is inside the dark ditch.
Where is the reality where I belong? To get there I’ve been patient to wait for long.
Enough! My chest is about to explode. My lungs can’t breathe and I’m about to overload.
Let me scream what I feel to make me feel free. No more bothering give silence to me.
I swear to God you can’t tear me apart. I can prove something you awful human fart.
No more scolding and feet stepping.
You cant object because I’m correct.
Hunger for acceptance and attention leads me to immoral convention.
In every angle I’m not healthy. My hopes and wishes had no guarantee.
Useless abnormal dimwit is the phrase they use to dump me on the exit.
Repelled to the route I can’t reach. Starving soul is inside the dark ditch.
Where is the reality where I belong? To get there I’ve been patient to wait for long.
Enough! My chest is about to explode. My lungs can’t breathe and I’m about to overload.
Let me scream what I feel to make me feel free. No more bothering give silence to me.
I swear to God you can’t tear me apart. I can prove something you awful human fart.
No more scolding and feet stepping.
You cant object because I’m correct.

No comments:
Post a Comment