
Disappointed
I thought I’m the greatest
I thought I’m the strongest
I thought I’m not the weakest
I thought I’m the fittest
I thought I’m the most talented
I thought I’m the most gifted
I thought I’m well crafted
I thought I’m the most appreciated
I thought I will not fail
I thought I will prevail
I thought I will not trail
I thought I will hit the nail
I thought I can do very well
I thought I can fastly excel
I thought I can spell
I thought I can ring the bell
The Result is the opposite
Insults crashed me on a slit
Critiques dumped me on a pit
Inner bankruptcy crushed my conceit.
Lacerations deep inside
I almost committed suicide
The outcome is not what I expect along the ride
My I face, I want to hide.
I thought I have a happy ending
I thought I have a factor so interesting
I thought I have no reminiscing
I thought I have no descending
I thought I’m a star
I thought I’m a czar
I thought I’m a genius who will get very far
I thought I’m a skin with no scar
I thought all of my dreams will come true
I thought I already grew
I thought I already flew
I thought I already knew
I thought….I thought so…

No comments:
Post a Comment