
Crow
Been an assassin born to kill born in stealth, Dark past I tried to hide and I have no guilt.
Revelations started to tear and I have to swear that I have washed my hands but the smell of blood is not gone. It’s better to avoid me, for the man and who is the man I used to be.
I thought you will avoid me but you swayed me away from the wrong path.
After I stole your only happiness then it leaved you in mournfulness.
You managed to forgive me while you can deceive me for I have no right to stay alive!
All I have done is pure awfulness, my persona is cold hearted and emotionless.
But you get to wake me while you can now kill me and you know I have no right to stay alive.
On you respond you said “no one is born evil” then I replied, “Yesterday wont hide any seal” Opportunities for revenge was now all yours but you open your golden doors.
Why you didn’t avoid me and I have told you what man and what kind of man I used to be. Why don’t you just do your revenge on me because now my conscience is killing me now! Now I’m ashamed more than before! I’m the one who stole your only happiness then it leaved you in sourness.
You should not have forgiven me while you can deceive me for I have no right to stay alive! All I have done is pure awfulness, my persona is cold hearted and emotionless.
But you get to wake me while you can now kill me and you know I have no right to stay alive.
--------------
Writer's note:
It's about people who had stolen something they can't return...

No comments:
Post a Comment