Sunday, September 23, 2007

For your Happiness

Our nation’s government is now Democracy.
; Which means I have the right to make you like me?
Addicted to the spell of your necromancy:
Turned suicidal for you just dislike me.
Like a fool you pushed me down on a dirty floor.
I still played blind despite of the inconvenience.
Go on hurt me and I’ll ask for more.
Beet me down and you will still have my obedience.
You are my reason to live but you never liked me.
Rejected and ejected after my silly plea.
It’s alright, Slit my throat if that will make you feel right.
Stab me with a dagger and shoot me with bullets.
Tear me into pieces if that really make you feel jolly.
If you still can’t have enough hit my face with a machete…
On the flight of the creatures of the hating frostbite
I will make you like me! I will make you happy.
Don’t lie I know you wanted me to die.
Crash my bones and crack my head like a walnut.
Go on Kill me!! If that makes you happy!!
For your happiness I will make you want me.

No comments: