Until now I’m shocked on what I have witnessed.
A necromantic force campaigning spell and now I’m hexed.
Whirling around the consciousness of every brain
Faded by the sound of foolishness that flows on every vein
Run! Those humans are emitting flames,
So indeed powerful I can’t mention names.
Pulsating! The pressure is higher than normal.
Paranormal is now beyond the primal
By it’s self the whole realm can burn down.
From the biggest continent down to the smallest town
Grilling the life forms of all kinds of species,
Praying for a step for me to handle this,
Hide! Those people are capable to emit flames.
I’m deadly serious; they’re not playing children’s games.
Beware! If you don’t want to turn yourself into ashes
Don’t ever look back or you’ll see gory images.
Devastating
Heart pounding
Frightening
Blurring
Igniting
A Spontaneous combustion
Slicing
Down the
Charcoals
Of my function
Panic! They know how to emit flames.
Forget about our wants. Escape their deadly aim.
Oh no! You could be one of their subordinates.
I can’t trust you; I won’t step on your slates.
Help me! Those monsters know how to emit flames.
They know how to breathe fire; it’s one of their favorite games.
Go away! Before it is too late!Invincible powers existed because of hate.
-----------
Writer's Note:
Living in a country with a messed up politics, I had seen chaos in a regular basis.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment