Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Where had the rainbows been?

Fragrance has no more scent.

Endurance lost strenght.

I can't see no life form.

I'm crawling like a worm.

The Sprinkles of dust

and metals covered in rust.

Corpses in everyplace,

and a new unsolved case.

Catacombs are displayed.

wrong traits are now obeyed.

What is the use of deceptions?

We are divided in versions.

Againts my will I'm in a war.

Science gaved me such scar.

Fairwell to home and friends.

Is this how the story ends?

It's not what I dreamed of.

My knees are turning soft.

About what have occured.

I'm begging for help my lord.

Where had the rainbows been?

When will the clouds gets thin.

The storm is not stopping.

Torential downpours dropping.

Colors changing hue,

but there's still no clue.

about the next conclusion

after this invasion.

Vanished in just one step.

Promises never been kept.

Can anybody stop this now.

There should be hope...somehow.

Punished by a wrong step.

promises remained unkept.

Will someone give us help somehow.

We needed salvation now!

No comments: