Half of my feet are on the grave
Having hard time to be brave
I’m earning nothing but air
Want to comeback to the snare
Nothing to look forward to
I’m starting lose courage too
Can’t escape from the bottom
Cos my brain is getting random
My Composure is clumsy
And I’m turning lazy
I don’t need your discipline
It won’t go though my skin
Will there be an improvement?
Still tired up to this moment
I wept in starvation
Of a higher motivation
But there’s still no direction
Five dozens of correction
Weary of being a retard
That panics inside the blizzard?
Crying out for help will never work
And I’m dead of the hardwork
Unimpressed of the outcome
So depressed about the sum
Where is the hope that you promised?
Is it a lie that I had kissed
My position is critical
This illness is getting fatal
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment