Friday, October 12, 2007


Paradise is now burned,

I don’t care I’m not concerned.

It’s your fault but I should lie.

To my freedom must bid goodbye.

Why it’s me, who had to race

; Against the curse of the time.




We are too young to face this case

; Tastes sourer than a lime.

Let’s escape and runaway

; Against the laws and the rules.

There is a cost that you have to pay

But I won’t let them, I’ll have them fooled.

In this Chamber we were stocked

On such issues you lost your luck.

Behind the bars I saw something

We saw the night sky is enchanting.

On hardships we were left for dead

But we lived and move ahead.

We are too young to sacrifice

But I won’t let them make you pay the price.

They wanted us on separate ways.

On your memories give me a place.

Visit me if you have time

As I was paying your crime.

No comments: